2007-08-31

最新消息! PC Demo.....

Here's what VancouverBlade said ...

The very very latest i.e. I've just got off the phone with the people involved is that we're waiting for final clearance to make the demo available. Once this clearance is received (which should just be a simple yes/no) then we can then get the file up onto Largedownloads. We WILL NOT be able to do this tonight so I EXPECT but don't guarantee that it will be available tomorrow (Friday) morning [UK time]. Remember this is only the PC version we're talking about. I'm trying to get further details about the PS3, PS2 and 360 dates. At this point there is nothing confirmed so whatever you ready outside of this thread may not be accurate. As soon as I hear more information about this I will either post it for forward to the UK guys so they can update you.

今天絕對有機會有可能唔排除會出pc ver FIFA 08-_-
我咁講因為EA太唔可信了,呵呵=]

沒有留言: